ROTECTING PATIENT DATA IS CRITICAL
SHARING PATIENT DATA WITH EXPERTS, A NECESSITY
Can you safely share patient data with specialists?
How do you remain HIPAA compliant?
When it comes to protecting your most valuable data and communications, legacy IT technology does not provide the level of privacy and redundancy required in this time of Ransomware attacks.
More data breaches reported last year than any other year since records first started being published. Source: HIPAA JOURNAL
- Weak passwords
- Dormant user accounts
- Lack of notifications on changes
- Text Messaging is not secure
Protect your files and Chat Text with the leading privacy technology of SCUTE.
- Automatic password monitoring and account locking
- Notifications on all user and file activity
- The most important key you will ever own, protects patient data and your clinic’s reputation.
Upward Trend in Healthcare Data Breaches