Last modified: August 1, 2017
There are a limited number of ways that our service will impact your privacy. Primarily when you register your SCUTE system we require that you provide us with your business name, address, phone number, and a contact email address. When you share information with us, for example by registering a Cicer One account, we will activate your SCUTE system services enabling private and secure global access to your system, provide big fixes, new features, system updates and improvements and by enhancing system security.
• What information we collect and why we collect it.
• How we use that information.
If you have any questions please contact us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We only collect information regarding your company registration details and connection activity of registered SCUTE systems. We do not have access and we do not collect any information regarding your users or your activities or your content or any other specific private information. This is the reason you purchase our product for your corporate privacy.
We collect information in the following ways:
• Information you give us. In order for you to use the SCUTE system you must accept the terms and conditions along with providing your company details such as company name, address, postal code, phone number, contact name and a contact email address.
• Information we get from your use of our services. As part of the process to privately connect to your box, your system may, from time to time, be required to request connection services from our global servers. In order to provide this service to you it is necessary to securely capture publically available information such as your IP Address. This information is always securely encrypted in transit and only used in conjunction with your interaction with the SCUTE system. This information includes:
• Log information: When you connect your SCUTE system to the internet it regularly checks in to confirm a valid internet connection by contacting the registration server. This is to ensure your external users are able to connect seamlessly to your system. We automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
• Date and time of registration server contacts.
• Location information: When you use Cicer One services, we may collect and process information about your location. We use your IP address location in order to provide services such as location of stolen devices, verification of device installation, and notification to customers if a system appears to go off-line.
You are responsible for all your company data including authorized users, manage user connections, and control what content your company users upload, store, share, and communicate on your SCUTE system.
You are responsible to ensure the content stored on your SCUTE system abides by your national laws.
Cicer One does not and will not assume any obligation with respect to your company data or your use of the SCUTE system other than as described in this agreement and other agreements indicated upon registration of the SCUTE system or installation of applications.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect from our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them.
When you contact Cicer One, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing.
We will communicate account related issues directly to you through the email address provided.
We use information collected from apps stores to understand the number of installation or deletions of our mobile applications.
Cicer One processes Information we collect on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your Information we collect on a server located outside the country where you live.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING THE INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
From time to time you may be required to update the information you give us when you have a change of address, company name, phone number, or contact email address. You will be able to do this directly on your SCUTE system where it will be securely transmitted to our servers to continue to provide you these services.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not share Information we collect with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Cicer One unless the following circumstances applies:
• For legal reasons: We will share Information we collect with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Cicer One if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
• meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
• enforce applicable Terms & Conditions, including investigation of potential violations.
• detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
• protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Cicer One, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We work hard to protect Cicer One and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
• We encrypt all of our services using SSL.
• We offer you two step verification when you access your SCUTE account.
• We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
• We restrict access to personal information to Cicer One employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
COMPLIANCE AND COOPERATION WITH REGULATORY AUTHORITIES